Due to the venue capacity tickets are available in ADVANCE ONLY and will NOT be available on the door on the night.
Tickets are sold by Stevington Guitar Concerts subject to the following terms and conditions
1.Tickets are sold on behalf of Stevington Guitar Concerts
2.Tickets cannot be refunded except on the cancellation or substantial alteration of the performance. If performances are sold out Stevington Guitar Concerts will try to re sell unwanted tickets and refund their owners but cannot guarantee to do so.
3. Late comers cannot be admitted until a suitable break or interval in the performance.
4. Smoking is not permitted in any part of the venue.
6. Every effort is made to present shows at suitable sound levels, however levels may vary according to artists’ requirements, over which the Promoter has no control and concerts may be loud. Refunds will not be given on a matter of personal taste or noise levels experienced.
7. The Promoter arranges the seating to the best of their abilities but cannot always guarantee uninterrupted views as the stage setup, as determined by the artist, may vary.
8. Some performers may have a support artist before the main act and the Promoter may not know this in advance.
9. Some artists may use strong language. The Promoter has no control over this.
10. Internet ticket sales are subject to booking fees and transaction charges which are levied to cover the cost of third party web/financial service providers and as such cannot be refunded.
11. By purchasing and/or using a ticket you consent for yourself and for any person using a ticket purchased by you to being photographed, filmed or recorded as an audience member when official photography or recording takes place. If this causes you any difficulty or you do not wish to be photographed as part of the audience please inform us by contacting Stevington Guitar Concerts via www.stevingtonguitarconcerts.co.uk.
Venue Address: Stevington Village Hall, Court Lane, Stevington MK43 7QT